Model No.: MMT-95519
1. The most compact industrial grade mechatronics training system.
2. It fits any labs and provides most comprehensive mechatronics training curriculums.
3. A flexible learning system for students to practice not only basic PLC programs but also advanced automation control concept.
4. Six basic experiments for students to be familiar with the system components.
5. Six advanced experiments for students to practice logics, sorting, and automation programming.
6. Most affordable and innovative design for Mechatronics control training system.
7. Training contents include DC motor control, sensor applications, pneumatic control, screw mechanism control, PLC wiring and load.
8. Foundamental Allen Bradley PLC instructions practice.
9. Learn how to write PLC structured function blocks from flow charts.
1. Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC, Mitsubishi FX3u-32M, or equivalent PLC.
2. Conveyor belt driven by a 24V DC motor
3. Sensors: Reflective fiber optic sensor x 1, Photo-electric sensor x 1, Inductive proximity sensor x 1
4. Screw mechanism: Driven by a 24V DC motor, 4 micro switches for position control, 2 over range protection switches
5. Pneumatic control unit: Compact cylinder rotary cylinder Vacuum generator Nozzle
6. Solenoid unit: Single-solenoid valvex 2 pcs, Double-solenoid valve x 1 pc
7. Workpiece storage platform
8. LED Red, Yellow, Green lights module
1. Conveyor belt control
2. Application of Color and material sensors
3. Compact cylinder control
4. Rotary cylinder control
5. Vacuum generator control
6. Screw mechanism position control
7. 3-axis robotic arm control
8. Workpiece Pickup and Delivery control (I)
9. Workpiece Pickup and Delivery control (II)
10. Workpiece Selection and Sorting control
11. Automation control (I)- Loading control
12. Automation control (II)- Loading/ Unloading control