Mini Mechatronics Trainer/ PLC Trainer/ PAC Trainer, Model No.: MMT-95519
1. The most compact industrial-grade mechatronics training system.
2. A skill-building trainer for students to establish a solid PLC/ PAC foundation.
3. Suitable for basic PLC and intermediate PLC courses.
4. A flexible learning system for students to practice not only basic PLC programs but also the industrial automation control concept.
5. Six basic experiments for students to be familiar with the system components.
6. Six advanced experiments for students to practice logic, sorting, and automation programming.
7. Most affordable and innovative design for the Mechatronics control training system.
8. Training contents include DC motor control, sensor applications, pneumatic control, screw mechanism control, PLC wiring, and load.
9. Logic circuit, seal-in circuit, flip-flop circuit, interlock circuit, single solenoid valve control, double solenoid control, single-cycle, continuous-cycle, flashing lamp, and motor control are included in the curriculums.
1. Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC, Allen-Bradley Micro 830 PLC, Mitsubishi FX3u-32M, or equivalent PLC.
2. Conveyor belt driven by a 24V DC motor
3. Sensors: Reflective fiber optic sensor x 1, Photo-electric sensor x 1, Inductive proximity sensor x 1
4. Screw mechanism: Driven by a 24V DC motor, 4 micro switches for position control, 2 over range protection switches
5. Pneumatic control unit: compact cylinders, rotary actuator, and vacuum generator
6. Valve unit: two-position, 4-way, solenoid actuated, spring offset valves x 2, two-position, 4-way, double solenoid-actuated valve x 1 pc
7. Workpiece storage platform
8. LED Red, Yellow, Green light module
1. Conveyor belt control
2. Application of Color and material sensors
3. Compact cylinder control
4. Rotary actuator control
5. Vacuum generator control
6. Screw mechanism position control
7. 3-axis robotic arm control
8. Workpiece Pickup and Delivery control (I)
9. Workpiece Pickup and Delivery control (II)
10. Workpiece Selection and Sorting control
11. Automation control (I)- Loading control
12. Automation control (II)- Loading/ Unloading control