PLC Control Applications, Model No.: PLC-17605
1. An ideal training system to seal the gap between basic PLC control and advanced mechatronics control.
2. Use your existing PLC and power supply to control this system.
3. It provides hands-on wiring practice.
4. A flexible learning system for students to practice not only basic PLC programs but also advanced automation control design.
5. Six basic experiments for students to be familiar with the system components.
6. Six advanced experiments for students to practice logic, sorting, and automation program design.
7. Most affordable and innovative design for mechatronics control training.
8. Training contents include DC motor control, sensor applications, rotary cylinder control, compact cylinder control, conveyor belt control, screw mechanism control, PLC wiring, automation programming.
9. Troubleshooting practice.
10. Flexible I/O assignment
11. Instructors can demonstrate how PLC works step by step manually.
1. Conveyor belt driven by a 24V DC motor
2. Sensors: Reflective fiber optic sensor x 1, Photo-electric sensor x 1, Inductive proximity sensor x 1
3. Screw mechanism: Driven by a 24V DC motor 4 micro switches for position control 2 over range protection switches
4. Pneumatic control unit: compact cylinder, rotary cylinder, vacuum generator, nozzle
5. Solenoid unit: 5W/2P single solenoid valve x 2 pcs, 5W/2P double solenoid valve x 1 pc
6. Workpiece storage platform
7. Banana Jack wire connection module
Experiments: (16 inputs and 7 outputs are required to implement the following 12 experiments)
1. Conveyor belt control
2. Application of color and material sensors
3. Compact cylinder control
4. Rotary cylinder control
5. Vacuum generator control
6. Screw mechanism position control
7. 3-axis robotic arm control
8. Workpiece pickup and delivery control (I)
9. Workpiece pickup and delivery control (II)
10. Workpiece selection and sorting control
11. Automation control (I)- loading control
12. Automation control (II)- loading/ unloading control