Model No. PLC-16641
A. PLC Controller
1. Mitsubishi FX2n-32MT, 16 inputs, 16 relay outputs
2. PLC controller is installed for easy access on both input and output terminals.
3. Y-shaped numbered connectors are used to connect to the input and the output terminals.
B. Inputs and Outputs
1. Inputs: 16 3-state toggle switches, one end with auto return, the other end with manual return.
2. 16 binding posts, one COM port.
1. 16 outputs in 4 groups, each group can be assigned as transistor output or relay output.
2. Each group has 4 binding posts, one COM port, and 4 LED indicator lights in the order of red, yellow, green, and orange.
C. Power Unit:
1. AC110/AC220V power input with a lighted switch.
2. Provide AC110V/ AC220V and DC24V power outputs with a toggle switch to select from.
D. Rotary Encoder:
1.Motor driven voltage is DC12V. 10 holes evenly distributed along the disk.
2. 2 photo interrupters are powered by DC 12V. While one is ON, the other must be OFF. It can utilize PWM or VF control to measure A/B phase, speed, direction, and position.
E. Stepper Motor:
1. Stepper motor is powered by DC 12V. A cross metal is attached on the motor shaft. A proximity switch (NPN NO type)is installed to detect the motor rotation.
2. This stepper motor module can be used for speed control, pulse control, and position control.
F. 4-digit 7-segment display
G. Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) Section
H. CAM Rotation
1. This CAM mechanism is driven by a DC motor (DC12V) forwardly and reversely.
2. 4 limit switches are installed to detect the concave.
I. 4x4 dot matrix Keypad (0 ~ 9, A~F)
J. Buzzer, DC24V
K. Aluminum carrying case
(450mm x 320mm x 165mm/ 17.75"x12.6"x6.5").
1. Introduction to PLC control lab
2. Introduction to basic instructions of PLC program
3. Basic loop control
4. Ladder Diagram, STL design
5. Racing light control
6. CAM rotation control
7. 4x4 keypad and 7-segment display control
8. BCD and Stepper motor control
9. High speed counter control
10. Toggle switches and 7-segment display application