Object Orientation & Rotation Station, Model No.: OOR-1403
Object Orientation & Rotation Station, OOR-1403 is a member of our Flexible Mechatronics Family. All mechanism modules in the system can be adjusted in X, Y, or Z axes to make an easy transition from one module to another module. The modules in the system can be combined with the other modules in the Flexible Mechanism family to create different process systems.
Sensors and actuators on the mechanism modules are pre-wired to a terminal block attached to the module. The users can simply connect the wires from the terminal blocks to the intermediate terminal block in the mechanism section and use a communication cable to connect those signals to the PLC controller section. The design makes the mechanism module to be reused by the different users without breaking it.
Interposing relays are used for the PLC to control the DC geared motor which powers the part rotation module mechanism to raise and lower the robotic arm. Students have to understand how an interposing relay works in order to connect the wires correctly.
Solenoid valves are used for the PLC to control the pneumatic units. Students have to understand the structure of the solenoid vales and how they work so they can connect those pneumatic tubes correctly to make the pneumatic units work as they are supposed to.
1. Part rotation module powered by a DC geared motor and pneumatic cylinders. The module comes with adjustable slots in the X and Y directions.
2. Storage & feeder module powered by a pneumatic cylinder. The module comes with adjustable slots in the X and Y directions.
3. Rectangular part ramp mechanism module with adjustable slots in X and Y directions.
4. Run, Reset, Standby indicator lamps
5. Start, Stop, EMS switches
6. Push-button x 4
7. Two-position selector switch x 1
8. Three-position selector switch x 1
9. Interposing Relay x 1
10. Air Treatment x 1
11. Single solenoid valve with spring return x 3
12. Double, 2-position solenoid valve x 1
13. Aluminum platform 18" x 28"
14. Allen Bradley Micro 850 PLC controller